PDF's & First Steps:
- 🖶 APPLE USERS PRINT THIS: Password, Dropbox, Tutorials Packet (PDF, Apple) .
- 🖶 ANDROID USERS PRINT THIS: Password, Dropbox, Tutorials Packet (PDF, Android) .
- Click Here to sign up for Secure Backup - Free Trial (▢ write your account info on your printed password packet).
- ▢ Do you have a Dropbox account already? If not, click here to start a new account (▢ write your account info on your printed password packet).
- ▢ On your iPhone, enable iCloud Backup:
Open Settings, tap your name at the top. Tap iCloud. Scroll down and tap iCloud Backup. Enable iCloud Backup. The last backup date will appear. Make sure the last backup is within the last 24 hours. Backup happens when you are on Wi-Fi and your iPhone is plugged in. If you receive a message saying that your iCloud Storage is full, PAY THE $1 a month ($12 a year) to have your entire phone backed up. IT'S WORTH IT!
- ▢ Use Google Chrome as your internet browser. Do not use Internet Explorer. Click Here to download Chrome.
- ▢ Picture Folders Template. If you have a lot of organized picture folders you can download this zip file which contains an organzed set of yearly folders from 2000 - 2020. There are also 10 decade folders from 1900 to 1990. The folders all have three leading zero's on the folder names which causes the folders to stay orgaznized at the TOP of your pictures folder. Download the zip file, open it, click "Extract All" (top right), click "Browse" to select the "Pictures" folder on the left side, click "Select Folder". Now you can move your corresponding folders containing pictures into these new folders. Click Here to download the Picture Folders Template (zip file)..